Wednesday 29 July 2009

Josh Holloway and others at the San Diego Comic Con...

I don't know what I was thinking, but I missed this the other day, so here's a link to NINE videos, which is the entire length of the LOST Q&A Panel at Comic Con plus a couple of others.

These are three more which ABC released today. My love for Josh just grew and grew watching this first video! He's as tongue-tied as my first love Gale Harold always is when being interviewed... well, almost! Jorge Garcia is adorable. So many people apparently turned up as "Hurley"! Love Michael Emerson too, especially when he's NOT looking all googly-eyed and bonkers! :)



This one has Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof talking about the Comic Con Panel Q&A and some other stuff.

I really hope they don't ruin the whole thing in this final season. Loose ends tied-up, no shitty cover-ups.



This one is about the set and props auction they are planning to hold around May next year. Couldn't think of only one thing I would want... maybe Sawyer's glasses! ;)

2 comments:

betty said...

Will be worth checking out the auction in May next year

Evie said...

@betty What would like to get your hands on? Matt would love one of the VW vans! Hee!

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics