Monday 13 July 2009

Gareth David-Lloyd speaks - SPOILERS - if there's anyone left NOT already spoiled!

Gareth David-Lloyd has posted to his site:

I want to say thank you to everyone who's supported me throughout my time on Torchwood, and especially to everyone who's sent encouraging messages to me here in the last few days.

Torchwood: Children Of Earth was an amazing piece of TV. I got an exit I can be proud of, a job I really enjoyed over the past few years and I'd be honoured to work with anyone from the cast and the production side again on other projects in the future.

Ianto changed and grew a lot over the three seasons and your support was part of what made that possible. I'm looking forward to new projects and to meeting many of you at gigs and other events in the future. Keep watching!

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics