Thursday 9 July 2009

Gale in NCIS... here's what I think.

After Michael Ausiello mentioned that the producers of 'NCIS' were looking for a new agent here. BuddyTV picked it up and posted about it here, except they have now added a list of potential actors and asked everyone to vote for their favourite. Needless to say Gale's name is on the list and loads of people have voted for him.

Can I just say that if Gale wants to do a role like this I will wholeheartedly support him, of course. Nevertheless if you ask me what I WANT, then this is definitely not it.

I don't particularly want to see Gale in another 'recurring' role and play the 'is he in it this week' game again. I want something more, something I can look forward to EVERY week, because he'll be in it EVERY week. I would love it if he were the star of a show or, as in Queer as Folk, part of an ensemble. I just want him there on my TV regularly. Is that so much to ask?

I know, I know, I should just be grateful when he's working and I AM! That doesn't preclude me from having dreams though, does it? :)

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics