Wednesday 2 September 2009

Some crops of Gale I made from the caps I posted yesterday...

He's just adorable! He is so emphatic and animated when he starts talking. Trying to get his point across with passion and he does so well, but then he kind of loses all confidence in what he's trying to convey! It makes me just want to grab him and tell him that it's all right and just hug him. I'm so glad the guy with him (whoever he is - no one answered me in my post the other day asking who he is) was supporting him. Good job Gale.

Okay, so here are some crops I made from the caps I posted on Monday. There really is no such thing as too much where this man is concerned, caps of this video are probably everywhere, but, hey, who cares, right? ;)

Oh, btw, I can't get any clips or caps of Gale in the Desperate Housewives DVD extras, unless someone kindly uploads it to YouTube. The DVD doesn't come out here in the UK until November! How shitty is that? Considering the season finished here only a couple of weeks behind the US and yet we have to wait another 2 to 3 months before getting the DVDs!

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics