Wednesday 16 September 2009

FFG DVD to be released February 9, 2010...

She'll be the death of us all! Actually, I'd probably faint at this point if she started putting all the updates in the same place! :)

Fay has put this in the bio on the Falling for Grace twitter page:
Falling for Grace DVD - out on 2/9/10 in time for Valentine's Day!
So, remember if you're looking for this, it ISN'T a tweet, it's just an updated bio.

*rolls eyes*

ETA: I've been thinking about this all afternoon, wondering why she didn't just make an announcement on Facebook or, at the very least, tweet about it. I wonder if this is so that the date can actually be changed quite surreptitiously! I could be totally wrong and it's just that she hates us Gale fans and loves messing with our heads! Of course, it may all mean nothing and I'm just totally paranoid... ;)

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics