Wednesday 23 September 2009

Passenger Side and a new Gale project... perhaps!

Okay so I'm thrilled to bits now as I've just booked my tickets for the October 25th showing of Passenger Side here in London.

I was late booking today because I had to go out first thing, so by the time I got around to booking just now, lots of seats had already gone! This film is obviously very eagerly anticipated by other members of the BFI. Not necessarily just the Gale fans, like me, either! ;)

I know Gale's part in this is very small, but just having the chance to see him on the big screen again after all this time is fabulous! It's been 5 years since Particles of Truth was shown here, so it's been a long, long wait to see him again.

I'm not really sure about the other Gale news today. One part of me is very pleased because we get to see more of him, and it is, of course, very good that he's working. The other part of me isn't quite so happy about him working on a straight to DVD horror film, although my niece will be thrilled as she loves that type of film. I must agree with StellaDallas on IMDb (who is one of a small handful of people over there I value the word of), please, please let this film be more of a psychological thriller than a blood, guts and gore type! I really wouldn't want Gale to do one of those. :(

UPDATE: Here's another link with more information on that new movie... maybe. :)

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics