Sunday 20 September 2009

Okay, you lucky buggers in Louisville, Kentucky...

you get the chance to see Gale on the big screen! This according to Fay's latest tweet:
Falling for Grace going to Louisville, Kentucky next! Love that the word for the film keeps growing in the most unexpected places.
I can't help but agree with her, it is amazing that after all these years and a couple of name changes, Falling for Grace is still being picked up as though it were a new film!

Why did it never come across the pond, I wonder? Hmm...

Oh, and apparently the composer of FFG is climbing the A-list! I don't think doing the music for FFG exactly gave him the leg up he needed to achieve this, but well done anyway. Here's Fay's tweet:
Andy Hollander, composer of FFG, was on the front page of Variety featured as one of the next wave of A-listers. Congrats Andy!

8 comments:

Barbara said...

The FFG DVD will be coming out on 2/9/10.

Evie said...

Yes, thank you, I know. I posted about that here a couple of weeks ago and am really looking forward to getting it.

I just really would love an opportunity of seeing Gale again on the big screen here in London. It's been a long, long time since I saw Particles of Truth when it was shown here at the Raindance Film Festival. 2004 in fact! :)

Barbara said...

Sorry, I just discovered your blog via google alerts.

Barbara said...

He's got a small part in Passenger Side;)

Evie said...

Nothing to be sorry for. I have readers from all over the World, but not many comment, so I was pleased when you did. ;)

I am looking forward to seeing Gale's cameo in Passenger Side and will be buying my ticket(s) on 23rd! I just wish he was going to be on screen longer than a few moments. :D

Barbara said...

I assume you know of his new film Fertile Ground?

Evie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evie said...

Thanks, Barbara, for making sure I was aware. I was, but it's nice to know some people like myself want as many Gale fans as possible to keep up with the news.

Evie

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics