Tuesday 22 September 2009

FFG in China? Well, maybe...

The interesting thing about this new tweet from Fay is the fact that Gale may go with her to China this time. This may only be wishful thinking on Fay's part at the moment, we'll see, but if it happens, how fantastically lucky for you Gale fans in China and how lucky for Gale - a, hopefully, all expenses paid trip to China! The same for those of you in Florida, how wonderful if it does open at a theatre near you. I wouldn't hold my breath though if I were you.
Falling for Grace may go to China...Gale & Fay may go as well...More requests to open theatrically - this winter in Florida perhaps?
I am quite jealous and I know I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, but why has she never tried getting this shown at any film festivals in the UK or Europe?

Oh, well, roll on February 9, I shall be pre-ordering my DVD as soon as I can!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Fay has a distributor in Hong Kong. I wonder if the theatrical release is there or here and if here what happens to the 2/9 date for the DVD?

Evie said...

I think she means Florida for the release. Although I can't believe that after all this time she's suddenly getting 'requests' for the movie. She might have put that out there testing the waters. If plenty of fans bite and show interest she might think it worthwhile hiring a small theatre or two to show the movie for the revenue. Doubt it though, it's a bit too chancy.

Either way I don't see it affecting the DVD release since that's not until February. That's the one thing I hope she's NOT fantasizing about! :)

It all just seems very strange.

Barbara said...

The story of FFG has been strange ever since B.D.Wong was fired:(

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics