Friday 4 September 2009

Falling for Grace commentary goes "really well" although Gale "stopped talking"!!

Hmm, not sure about this. Exactly how could the commentary go "really well" if Gale "stopped talking at some point"? Doesn't make sense. What's the real reason Gale stopped talking? Dare I say he was... bored! ;)

This is from Fay Ann Lee's Facebook page, and perhaps she did take notice of my comment to her, because she's updated the FFG page, too, this time:
The commentary with Gale went really well. The last time we saw the film together was on Opening night at Tribeca. I think we were both too nervous to enjoy the movie. During commentary, Gale stopped talking at some point because he was really getting into the movie and I felt bad every time I interrupted him to actually say something. It was really great to see that he really enjoyed the film, as a viewer!
Hmm...

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics