Monday 7 September 2009

A Gale doll anyone?

Someone found this website offering custom made dolls. If you scroll down you'll come to a male doll "inspired by Gale Harold".

I'm glad it states "inspired by" because to be perfectly honest I can only see a vague resemblance. Without being too picky, I think the main problem is the clothes. The black jeans are probably okay, but I don't recall Gale or even Brian Kinney wearing anything like the rest. I think it's a black shirt with a waistcoat over the top which I've never seen him in. I think the black shirt on its own would have been better or maybe a sleeveless one. I have no idea how much one of these dolls would cost, but I don't think I'll be enquiring.

I'd much rather have one of those free-standing, life-sized cardboard cut-outs, you know the ones, they have them of lots of celebrities. My friend, B, acquired one of Spike for me back in the day. He's a bit crushed now, in fact I think his neck is broken, but he's probably deterred many a burglar in the last few years!

Anyway, I've always fancied one of Gale from this photo on the left, if only it came full length in those white pants he had on... phew!

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics