Sunday 2 November 2008

'There's Always a Woman'

So tonight you lucky people in the US get to see episode 5.06 of Desperate Housewives! Me? Well I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow morning (my time). I've got to get up at the crack of dawn, find a torrent and start my download! With any luck I should be watching it around 7.30 a.m.! Please ask me again if I love Gale! :)

Galpout

Anyway, this is the gist of tonight's episode:
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned," on ABC's "Desperate Housewives," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). Gaby is over the moon when Carlos' client makes them an offer they can't refuse, but a startling discovery leaves her second guessing; Lynette grows suspicious that Tom is cheating on her; and after breaking up with Jackson, Susan tries to surprise him, only to find the surprise is on her. Meanwhile, the bond between Bree and Katherine grows, and Mrs. McCluskey enlists the help of her sister to dig up dirt on Dave.

Guest stars include Kathryn Joosten as Mrs. McCluskey, Gale Harold as Jackson, Gail O'Grady as Anne Schilling, Frances Conroy as Virginia Hildebrand and Lily Tomlin as Roberta.

"There's Always a Woman" was directed by Matthew Diamond and written by John Paul Bullock III.
Looking forward to seeing this! I hope you all enjoy it.

Oh, and I hope Gale's health is still improving! Get well, Gale!

***
Justin



I almost forgot! Happy Birthday, Randy!

Is he still in Paris, I wonder?

Well, I'm sure he's had a fabulous day wherever he is!





(Beautiful pouty Gale from caps at Fan-Girl.net)

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics