Wednesday 20 May 2009

So, Juliet will definitely NOT be a regular on LOST next season!

I'm not very happy about that at all. I really love the Juliet character and the chemistry between Sawyer and Juliet was something I really loved about the last season, so this news is a real bummer for me. I know it was hinted at earlier in the year, but I suppose until it was confirmed that "V" was going to happen nothing could be decided.

I am, however, quite looking forward to seeing what the hell they've done to the old "V" series, which, gawd help me, I used to love! I remember my friend, B, loving it too and being very much in love with Marc Singer! I always found it too distracting when he was on screen though, because my eyes were always straying to his crotch because of those obscenely tight jeans he used to wear! Hee! Still, it was the eighties so I suppose we were all walking around in obscenely tight jeans!

Anyway, the fact that Elizabeth Mitchell is in it gives it a bit of a lift up in my eyes, so I may well give it a try.

Well, we'll see.

'Lost' scoop: Juliet mystery (sort of) solved

May 18, 2009, 11:52 PM | by Michael Ausiello

And now for some news that should surprise no one: ABC is expected to announce tomorrow that it has picked up a reboot of the camptastic '80s thriller V and that Lost heroine Elizabeth Mitchell is a full-time cast member.

Translation: She will not be returning to Lost as a series regular.

However, before you go declaring Juliet DOA from last week's detonated hydrogen bomb, I should point out that this piece of scoop comes with a big but attached: Mitchell's Lost days are not done. Multiple sources confirm that the actress is expected to appear in an unspecified number of episodes next season, so it's entirely possible Juliet survived Jughead and her absence will be explained in another way. (Check out Doc Jensen's column this Wednesday for a comprehensive Juliet theorypalooza.)

Original Source: Ausiello Files

Here's a promo for "V" and a couple of clips:







Go here if you want to see lots of promo stills!

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics