Friday 1 May 2009

"Meaningful motorcycle!" - Oh, Gale! New Video!

New video, with transcript, which is pretty hard to do because, although I love him to bits, I must say that he really chooses very strange ways to express himself when he really, really doesn't want to answer a particular question! Anyway, it's close-up and he has his shades on, so..... it's well worth a look and the fact is that he is here and well and BACK! :)

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:a3f1d499-86bd-49e5-8945-6a6e0852b3f9&showPlaylist=true&from=msnvideo" target="_new" title="&#39;Desperate Housewives&#39; - Gale Harold interview">Video: &#39;Desperate Housewives&#39; - Gale Harold interview</a>


TRANSCRIPT

GH: He comes back into Susan's life, he rolls up in his jeep and, um, he just wants to say hello, he kind of surprises her, she doesn't know he's coming, he hasn't called to let her know and so he basically drives up to her house and asks her out for dinner and that begins their, sort of, reunion. And then he brings up some other ideas that he has, um, that could potentially have a very significant affect on her life but that remains with her as to whether or not she'll respond in a way that will allow that to happen.

It's been since January since you were last on the show. Will it have resolved itself the same way that it would have had you not been absent.

GH: I don't think it's necessarily a direct repetition... or, I don't think they were able to take the initial idea and extend it over time and use the same sort of resolution they would have. I don't know that for sure, but I would imagine that because of the time that's passed and the number of characters that are on the show, that probably needed some reconstruction. It seems very, very different to me in terms of the details. The details are very different, in other words, his character was said to have gone away and been offered a job as an instructor... a tenured professor at a school. That's what we talked about and then, now that is not so much to the forefront, but there's another development that's in the works.

Do you have any sort of residual effects from your accident? Is everything back to normal?

GH: No, no I don't. I've had a very fortunate opportunity to recover from something that could have been problematic, but I've come back a hundred percent. so...

Do you remember the accident? What do you remember?

GH: Um, I remember being aware that I may do something unpleasant to one of my meaningful motorcycles and trying to, er, prevent that from happening, but, em, it didn't! :D

You were mostly concerned about the motorcycle?!?!

GH: Always!!! No, no, you know, you never want something that you love to get... to be hurt, so... um, yeah, I didn't want it to hit the road, you know!

And are you riding again?

GH: Not yet, no.

But you intend to?

GH: I do. I do.

Have you talked to other people who have had accidents? About getting back on, you know are you nervous about it? You spooked?

GH: No, I'm not. I'm not. I'm excited. I can't wait... ha ha... to be honest. Can't wait. I'm just taking... I'm just taking, sort of, the maximum time to make sure that the time frame that I was given by my doctors has reached its fulfilment and then I will get back into it.

And will we see you again in season six?

GH: I don't know. I've heard that it's possible, but I can't give you a definite answer. It could be aliens, it could be spies, I'm not sure, but I mean I'd love to, but I don't know.

Original Source (which includes a short article)

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics