Thursday 28 May 2009

David Tennant's cameo on John Barrowman's "Tonight's the Night"

How fabulous, David Tennant and John Barrowman together again in the tardis! I hate John's show, but just love these two.



***


By the way, did I mention that I'm going to Bournemouth tomorrow to stay with my oldest and loveliest friend. We've been friends for a very long time, in fact we met at school... about 47 years ago!!! ::gulp:: I'm looking forward to seeing her, as, for various reasons, it's been quite a while since we've managed to get together.

We're going to see John Barrowman at The Pavilion Theatre, a rather old theatre which has been recently refurbished. It's quite small, which I like, so it has that lovely intimate feel. I'm looking forward to seeing John, although I've got to admit that I'm not that into his singing - don't get me wrong he has a nice voice, but it's just not my cup of tea. I love the man though, his personality just surrounds you and my friend got us fabulous seats, so yeah, that's where I'll be tomorrow night!

Hmm, wonder if we'll get to meet him...

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics