Monday 20 April 2009

From Finnish TV...

Poor Gale doing lots of reading to make sure that words still meant the same thing to him! What a terrible thing for anyone, but especially an actor who earns his living remembering words, their meanings and how that meaning can change simply by the tone of your voice. So thankful that he's fully recovered.

Oh and btw, why is it that I, too, want to slide my hands into those pockets right down his thighs!! Oh, God! :)



TRANSCRIPT

(As he's walking out of Susan's house and down the path he laughs and says "I can't help it." Several people - presumably camera guys and reporters etc, all laugh along with him! I have no idea what that's about!)

[What happened?]

GH: Unfortunately, I had an accident with my motorcycle and have not been able to ride since then and missed some work. But, on the good side, I came pretty close to saving it and I've recovered very quickly and I'm back.

[Welcome back party?]

GH: No, it was very low key, I think that there was a feeling there just to keep it on the low burner, because, you know, you're stepping back into potentially chilly waters, but everything was fine and it was exactly what it should have been.

[Rehabilitation?]

GH: Pretty straightforward stuff, but, em, a lot of it on my own, just a lot of... actually just reading, just trying to make sure that all the words that I used to know still mean the same thing to me and I can pull them out of the hat when I need them, so...

[What's happening on the show with Susan and Jackson?]

GH: He needs to get back in touch with Susan, he really needs her in his life and so he drops in on her without a phone call to say hello and how are you and ask her to dinner and maybe take things to another place that they haven't been to so far... so... that's sort of a double answer, but, eh...

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics