Friday 17 April 2009

Associated Press Interview...

I have a feeling he's going to get back on that motorcycle as soon as his doctors give him the all clear! Oh, no!



TRANSCRIPT:

"Unfortunately I had an accident on my motorcycle and, um, have not been able to ride since then and missed some work. But on the good side I came pretty close to saving it and I've recovered very quickly and I'm back."

"Not a lot of rehab but there has been a fair amount of work with people telling me how to go about my rehab. There was about a month of pretty regular meetings with individuals to just take me through the paces, pretty straightforward stuff."

"The only lesson really is just don't ever take for granted how fast things move, you know. Remember that you can play, you can play hard, but you know you might have to pay... pay a price for that, and I've been lucky that I did pay one but, um, I seem to have paid it back in full so."

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics