Friday 17 April 2009

Fancast interview 16th April 2009...

It's really great to hear the during his recovery he was surrounded by family and close friends who helped him! They make all the difference to someone hurt like he was.
Gale Harold Back on The Set of ‘Desperate Housewives’: Talks Recovery & Popping A Question

Will someone pop the question on ‘Desperate Housewives’ this season?

Last week, series creator Marc Cherry touched upon Jackson Braddock (Gale Harold) having a “very important question for Susan — one that she’s kind of stunned by,” later this season. Now Harold has given us another juicy detail himself.

Gale Harold returns to DH after a painful recovery from a motorcycle accident last October. We sat down with the actor on the infamous Wisteria Lane set in Los Angeles yesterday. He talked to us about what got him through his difficult recovery after the six long months spent at the hospital, but also clued us in on what his character will be up to with Susan (Teri Hatcher), when he returns to the show May 3.

“Well he comes back to talk to Susan about something fairly substantial,” he said to us. “He wants to know if she’d be interested in being a part of his life at an entirely different level in a more complicated way.”

Could this be the big “W” question? And most importantly (especially keeping in mind that both were pretty gun shy about the relationship) what will her answer be?

Read on for more details.

Tell me about what your recovery was like. How did you get through it?
It was a little nerve wracking but all in all it was great. It was very rapid and very complete. And it was inspiring.

Why inspiring?
Well it showed me that I have a lot of very good people in my life and that I’m strong enough to make it back. They’re very simple answers but it’s important to be able to appreciate those things.

What do you think it was that got you through the whole process?
I think there are several people that were important in that. My family and other people that are very close to me that I will keep in my own private reserves. But it was definitely the people around me and the fact that I was in fairly decent condition before and I received good treatment.

Were you worried about whether or not you would be coming back?
I think that you go through a process of worrying about everything when you have an interruption in your life like that. My most important concern was getting better.

Are you still doing any type of physical therapy?
No, I’m back.

Was there any kind of welcome back party from the cast?
No, I got everything that I wanted which was just to be welcomed back by people that I really like and have a good relationship with. That was good enough.

What will we be treated to in the episode where you’re back?
It will consist of that blue Land Cruiser right there coming down the street [points to Jackson's car on the set]. And Jackson stops in front of the house and he sees Susan in the driveway getting in her car. And they have a conversation and he invites her to dinner. I think it will be more why would this guy just show up like this without calling to let me know that he’s around? But it’s heartwarming because there’s an immediate response between them. I think she’s happy to see him and he’s happy to see her. And they kind of play that.

So there is hope for Jackson and Susan?
I think there’s hope for them continuing where they were at and expanding on where they’ve been. I’m not sure if it will be the same, slightly different, or something else all together new.

Watch as Harold comes back to ‘Housewives’ May 3 on ABC.

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics