Wednesday 6 January 2010

Falling for Grace DVD from CD Universe!

Really, really pissed off now!

I received an email this morning from CD Universe saying:
At the time you placed this order, the item was a pre-order. The street date has since passed and the item is still not available from our vendors, and is now on backorder.
I wasn't THAT upset when I read it, just thought oh, well it'll be here soon... until I went on to Gale's IMDb message board and read that several people have been sent emails from CD Universe saying that their DVDs have been shipped! WTF!

What liars the people at CD Universe are, blaming the vendors when in fact it's obvious that they didn't order enough copies from the vendors to cover their pre-orders! I've now ordered it from Tower who say it will be available from 12th January, so the race is on! If I end up with two copies, one of my friends will be the lucky recipient of a wonderful Gale Harold film for their birthday this year!

To all those who did receive the "DVD is shipped" email from CD Universe, congratulations you lucky buggers! ;)

1 comments:

Barbara said...

CD Universe was in violation of their contract by offering the DVD prior to the street date in March so they had to stop shipping. then they started shipping again and I have no idea what is going on now.

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics