Sunday 30 August 2009

Some not new, but nevertheless lovely, Gale pics...

I was going through some photo files and came across these, I haven't looked at them in a while, but I've always liked them of Gale, so I thought I'd post them in case anyone else would like to see them again. He's with Jennifer Elster at the opening night of their film Particles of Truth at the Los Angeles Film Festival in June 2003. It was a time when new photos were emerging quite regularly, but the excitement which travelled through the fandom whenever any appeared was huge.

Look at all that hair he had then! I expect it's grown quite a bit since the recent haircut, as it's doubtful he had it cut for a part as we all thought to begin with, since we would surely have heard something by now. Anyway, I expect he's been letting it grow as usual, along with the beard.

Gorgeous with or without all the hair IMHO, so I hope you enjoy seeing them again. They all get considerably larger with a few clicks, especially the last one.


0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics