Thursday 13 August 2009

Gale's movie Falling for Grace - new HD trailer...

Okay, so, hopefully as a pre-emptive strike in preparation for the long overdue DVD release, this HD trailer for Falling for Grace has been uploaded to YouTube.

I can see no new scenes or anything here and I can't help but totally agree with someone who commented that they "sure would like to see more than 2 minutes of this movie some day!" ;)

Anyway, here it is:



Here are some caps, they do get a lot bigger:















UPDATE: Well, I'm not having much luck with these videos! The HQ version of the FFG trailer which Fay Ann Lee alerted us to here, as you can see, has been removed leaving behind a 'violation' message. Why this has suddenly violated 'terms of use' I have no idea, it just seems strange, but as Fay didn't even know who put up the trailer I'm not surprised. At least I got some nice caps while it was available! (There is a lower quality copy of the trailer still up on YouTube.)

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics