Wednesday 29 October 2008

New promo for Desperate Housewives episode 6 plus lots of other stuff! (SPOILERS)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usAfter the way episode 5 ended I'm finding myself counting the days until we see the next one! Poor widdle Jackson suffering at the callous hands of Susan like that! Shame on her!

Although after giving it some thought, I wonder how we so quickly got from Jackson asking her when she was going to let him stay overnight, Susan hiding him from her friends and son, to him suddenly teaching her son to ride his new bike in full view of the neighbours, attending a party at her house, presumably as her lover not her decorator, and assuming that their relationship was at the point of him moving in, or at least "going that way?" Seems to me the writers of Desperate Housewives are the same crowd they had writing Queer as Folk. Half the time you have no idea how two characters have actually arrived at a certain point in their relationship, or whether they are even HAVING a relationship, with absolutely nothing shown on screen or even alluded to!

Okay, judging by the stunned silence, I guess everyone else is as much in the dark as me! Something which will bring a welcome smile to everyone's face then, is Susan suffering a little next week by the look and sound of this scream and I guess it's sure to be something poor widdle Jackson has done wrong again or, if not actually wrong, then at the very least something Susan wasn't expecting from him! ;)

Anyway here's the promo, enjoy:


So the fireworks are going off thick and fast and very, very loudly all around me at the moment! It's Diwali, of course, and we have a large Asian community here, where the followers of Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, and Jainism all celebrate the victory of the good or light over the evil or dark inside every human being. A very worthy thing to celebrate, but the trouble is I can't help but feel so very worried about all the animals around here, both the wild and the few tame little stray cats, including my favourite Rufus, a little disabled orange tom, who come into my garden every day for a bit of food. I hope they've all found somewhere safe to hide away from all the noise and the cold (it's very cold here tonight) and that they're all okay. :(

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usBtw, I forgot to mention this the other day, but you still have a few days in which to register your vote for Barack Obama! Come on people it's fun, and it's the only way you can vote in the US Presidential Election - well, not the REAL one of course - if, like me, you don't actually live in the US. It's interesting to see how the rest of us in the world see this election and the two candidates. Your vote won't count except to show those silly Americans who vote for the other guy that we think they're WRONG! ;)

Lastly, the fabulous Fluffy Ratbag has updated his journal! Hilarious! Go give him a read, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Can you tell I love me some cats!

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics