Friday 31 October 2008

Happy Halloween everyone, while we await good news of Gale!

Happy Halloween everyone! Have a good time! :)

So, apart from the good time everyone is going to have tonight "trick or treating", it's also, hopefully, the day Gale makes a large stride towards his complete recovery from his bike accident 18 days ago. I suppose we'd better not count our chickens until we actually have confirmation that he has indeed escaped from the hospital, but I am, along with you lot I'm sure, keeping everything crossed that he is well enough today to make it home.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI'm sure that going home will be a big lift to his spirits and towards getting back to full health and fitness. There's nothing like being in your own home surrounded by friends and family who are all rooting for you, I've experienced it myself. So, come on Gale, we're still all praying for you. Get well and come back to us soon!

0 comments:

Hit Statistics
Web Site Statistics